Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Puppy Love

There is nothing sweeter than a little kid and a puppy! The last few weeks Sydney has finally started to like our puppy. For the longest time when we tried to get her to hold or pet Penny, Sydney would say "Yucky!". Now Sydney loves to hold Penny. If Penny is in her pen Sydney waits by the baby gate until I let her out. Sydney loves to play tug-o-war with Penny, help us take her on walks, and loves to lay on the floor and have Penny come up and play with her hair! Sometimes I wonder what we have gotten ourselves into getting a puppy, but all I have to do is look into that sweet little face and I feel a lot better.....most of the time.

6 comments:

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

How sweet! Every little kid needs a dog.. They look so cute together!

Emma said...

What cute pictures! Sydney is getting to be such a cute little thing. And very cute hair do!

And Andi wants nothing more then a dog. She begs for one on a daily basis but we can't have them in our condo, one day.

Catherine said...

Beautiful little Sydney! She's in heaven holding that puppy, isn't she? Too cute!

Brandi Schall said...

Cute! Don't remind me of how much I want a little doggie. I look at Pets on Craigslist too often to be healthy. Somday...

Brandi Schall said...

Cute! Don't remind me of how much I want a little doggie. I look at Pets on Craigslist too often to be healthy. Somday...

Julie said...

Oh so cute! I want to play with Penny. Can't you guys come and visit us? That would be so fun!