
We decided to go to the Corn Maze this year and I am so glad that we did! We haven't been to the corn Maze sense Seth and I were dating and it has changed so much! There is a small petting zoo, train rides, slides and swings, a corn box, games, a pumpkin patch, tractor rides, loud music and good stuff to eat......oh and of course the corn maze! Sydney loved the petting Zoo! She laughed and laughed at the chickens until one of them pecked her finger that she had stuck inside the cage. After that she refused to get near them, screaming "'NO!" anytime we came close to them! Sydney also loved the corn box, she loved playing in the corn(which is her favorite food!).
We took a tractor ride to the corn maze, Sydney wasn't to sure what to think about it and had to sit on my lap through the whole thing. At the corn maze we let Sydney go free and we just followed her through the maze until she was tired. At one point she lead us around the same circle about four times until I made her take a different route. I must admit that I did have a little bit of anxiety when we really started to get good and lost. I am not sure if I was just starting to feel claustrophobic from being closed in on all sides, my claustrophobia seems to be getting worse the older I get. Or if I was just worried about getting out because Sydney started to act cranky and was so done with walking around in the corn. We quickly found the exit and I soon felt a lot better! Over all it was just fun getting out in the wonderful weather and spending some quality time with Sydney and Seth!
6 comments:
I hope you are feeling better and it looks like the time at the corn maze was alot of fun. I don't really enjoy doing corn mazes because I also don't like the feeling of be closed in.
I am glad that so far all is well with the little one growing inside.
So. . .we will coming through either the Saturday before Thanksgiving on our way to Disneyland or the Saturday after on our way hom and so at least one of them I would like to connect with you to meet. Let me know what will work out.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Q
Fun! Fun! Fun!
That sounds like such a fun place for a kid! And corn mazes make me nervous too.. what if you got lost or worse, what if your kid got lost?
I love corn mazes.
Want to know something sad? I grew up in SG but never once have I been to the corn maze.
Love Staheli Farm!
Ah man, reading this makes me miss my hometown! Salt Lake is so versatile, with so much to do here, but I think my heart is still in St. George. I loved Staheli Farm before, but it sounds like there are even more activities to do there now. What a fun way to spend time together as a family...and what a cute family you are, I have to say!
Post a Comment