Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mad!

When I went outside to day I discovered that the cute ghost and witch decorations that my Mom brought over to decorate my house on my birthday have been stolen! I am so mad! Every year we put stuff out for Halloween and never has anything been stolen before. This year as a surprise for my birthday my Mom decorated the outside of my house(She knew that I was sick and didn't feel up to it!). For about the first week Sydney would drag me outside three or four times a day to look at the "whis"(witch) and the "oooooo"(Ghost). She has been so excited for the decorations and for the glowing pumpkins on our porch!

I am so mad that someone would make off with our Halloween decorations! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I have always loved to decorate for it. For someone to just come along and steal our decorations is just plain rude! We try to keep our town home looking nice, unlike a lot of our neighbors who are the very definition of white trash! I go out side and weed(yes I even weed our neighbors yard) a least once a week, plant flowers and keep our sidewalk swept. I guess I am just very disappointed that someone would take advantage of us like that. Maybe from now on we will be just like all our other lazy neighbors and leave trash on our front porch, Christmas lights up all year long, cigarette butts(o.k. maybe not cigarette butts) on our grass, and fast food wrappers all over the place, instead of fun and cheery holiday decorations! People can be so rude and inconsiderate. (sorry just need to vent a little after a very hard and discouraging day.....darn pregnancy hormones!)

13 comments:

Brandi Beaver said...

That's terrible!! I am mad right a long with you.

Spencer and Mindy said...

k, i've been kinda outta the loop for awhile...
so #1 - congrats on being Pregnant!! how exciting!!
#2 - your new hair cut is ADORABLE!
#3 - and I'm sorry about your cute halloween decor disappearing! that happened to us last year only the culprates waited until Halloween Night to steal our stuff...dang teenagers!
oh and Happy birthday!

Jess said...

How annoying!!!

Holly Woolsey said...

Oh my heck! I can't believe someone took it!

Julie said...

How rude! My pregnancy hormones are all angry right along with yours right now. I just want to kick who ever did it right now!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

How rude. Go and buy one of those bowls for candy with the hand in them. Then glue all the fingers down, but the middle one. That will let them know what you think of them! haha :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

P.S. What a nice mommy!

Carlos said...

I wouldn't blame your fury entirely on the pregnancy hormones! I'd be pretty ticked off too if somebody stole my decorations (of course I'm prego too haha)! I'm sorry, hope you get feeling better - in all aspects. How long did you have morning sickness with Sydney?

Brandi Schall said...

Haha to Pam's comment. Yeah, too bad there's no good way to retaliate. I guess if you see a house with your exact decorations you can steal them back!

Recovery Guru said...

@Pam: LOL!
@Janese: I have been feeling better lately in regards to morning sickness. I don't know if you remember from me being prego with Sydney, I wasn't sick long. but the major food aversions lasted throughout my entire pregnancy....absolutely nothing sounds good to me more than once and once I eat it I never want to eat it again! Major pain in the butt!
@Brandi: I totally scouted the neighborhood last night but I think it was probably my dumb neighbors teenage punk friends!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

How dumb! Some people are ridiculous! I hope that you are feeling better, and that someone wises up and doesn't mess with a pregnant woman!!

Christina said...

I am sorry about your decorations:( Amber loved them too and has noticed that they are gone. Every time we drive by she asks where they went. I thought maybe you took them down when it was really windy but that is just sad that someone took them. I wish that the association would do something about the people in here that don't take care of their place - it just makes it look so ghetto around here.

MAYBERRY said...

Dang, you have a right to be mad. We've had our pumpkins smashed before, but not our decorations stolen. Darn people anyway!!