So I tried two different times to get a cute picture of Brock new cut, but he would not have it, but I think that from these pictures you can kind of get the idea.
New hair cut (side view) The back of his hair is way short now, before it was so long I could put it in a pony tail....but I didn't!
This little boy was not happy about getting his picture taken, it was just before is first nap in the morning and I should have known better because Brock is pretty grumpy until after his first nap.
Yes, no worries, he still has his faux hawk...it is just much much shorter now. Seriously this is the only hair style that looks good on him so it stays no matter what!
His eyes are so beautiful! I just had to post this one, he is so dang cute!!!I still need to take his one year old pictures so I am sure those will show off his new hair cut nicely. I will post more about his birthday as it happens. I love you Brocky boy!
2 comments:
Such a cute little boy!
He is so cute and you're right, he isn't a baby any longer! He is growing so fast! What a cutie! I sure do miss him!
Post a Comment