Sydney totally understood the concept of the egg hunt this year and she was an egg finding machine! She loved it when she found yellow eggs(her favorite color)! If anyone yelled that they found an egg she would run to where that person was and start looking too! She was so excited!
My very cute and very pregnant sister, Leann. I can't wait until we can see our new niece sometime soon in the next few weeks!
Kimball loved finding eggs, he was very sweet and helped Sydney find a few eggs too!
Tolman was a money bags and found most of the eggs with money in them...lucky guy!
Sydney loved it when she found eggs with chocolate in them. If the egg she opened didn't have any chocolate in it then she would close it back up and search her other eggs until she found one the had some. A girl after my own heart!
Brock loved the easter eggs too! Well Brock loves anything that is round and ball like! He mostly just sat on the grass and threw the eggs like balls, then he would go crawl after them.
The one and only picture taken where both my kids where looking up at the same time! HaHa!
I love this one too. Brock was trying to get me to play ball with him and his eggs. He loves to sit on the floor with me and throw balls back and forth to each other. He is such a playful little boy!The best part of the Easter Egg hunt happened on our way home. Sydney was in her car seat opening eggs. She opened one and said "Look Mom a paper!". I turned around and took it from her thinking that someone put a scripture in one of the eggs, to help us remember the true meaning of Easter. It was really a note from my baby sister Mary saying that the Easter Bunny was bringing her and her husband a very special egg this year....a baby! It was so fun! I called her right away! I can't believe my baby sister is having a baby! I am so excited for them!
More Easter pictures coming soon!









2 comments:
Someday (probably when my kids get too old) we will be there for the Easter egg hunt with you guys. Heck, I'd like to go to any Easter egg hunt where the eggs had money in them!!! I think the flowers in Syndey's hair are beautiful! LeAnn looks so cute and pregnant! I am sad we can't be there. :( Looks like you guys had a wonderful time though.
It looks like you all had so much fun! What cute pictures, and what a cute family we have! I'm glad Sydney found the egg with our news! That was so fun! I love you guys! I hope you had a fun Easter!
Post a Comment