We start our kids working around the house pretty young. You have to start them young enough that they don't talk back, Right? Yep, if they don't work they don't eat...or play!

Sydney spent the morning on Monday making freezer jam.....that's right little girl you smoosh those strawberries!

Don't mind Sydney's grossed out expression in these pictures. She has always hated squishy textures and the texture of the strawberries kept making her gag. (I am so mean!)

Brock spent Monday morning sweeping and re-sweeping the floor. He thinks that he is the big man on campus now that he can walk. So I thought that I would put that walking to a good use and have him help clean. After all he makes a lot of the messes he might as well clean them up!!

"Hey mister you missed a spot!"
4 comments:
Those pictures are so funny! Way to show 'em sister! I think it is funny that the mashed up strawberries were making Sydney gag! Poor girl! That broom is just the perfect size for Brock!
That is so funny about the strawberries!
That's awesome Caralee, you're my HERO!!!
First of all, I totally agree. We just bought a new vacuume, and my kids had a blast helping me use the attachments. I learned to love work as a child because of my mom's example.
Second of all, I am positive your kids are beautiful, but I want to see more pics of that hot babe named Caralee! Bring it on!
PS) Love you!
Post a Comment