Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brock's !st Birthday

Brock's Birthday started out with some yogurt and an Oreo for breakfast!!(don't judge..you just wish that you could eat Oreo's for breakfast!!)


Then I decided that Brock looked really cute in his blue shirt so I took some pictures of the birthday boy!





Daddy got Brocky this huge talking cars balloon. Brock was scared of it, so his big sister decided to do what any big sister would do and kept shoving it in his face all day. I finally had to put the balloon in the closet so that she would leave it alone!
Then Brocky got to open his presents. Big sister loved his presents too and wanted them open so that she could play with them! He got some bath toys, book, and some balls!

Then Grandma came over and brought Brocky some balls(his very favorite thing!) and she stayed to watch him eat his cake.

I made him a dirt/gummy worm cake, because he loves to play in the dirt so much. He at the gummy worms off first and then with a little encouragement from Grandma he dug right in and made a HUGE mess!



We love you big one year old boy!

5 comments:

Emma said...

CUTE pictures!!
The last year really did go by so quickly! Happy Birthday Brock!

Mary Ann said...

Those are such cute pictures! I wish I could have seen him digging into his cake! That is so fun! I can't believe how big he is and all of his teeth!

Sarah said...

I'm sad I missed him eat his cake! He is so cute. I cant believe he is a year old!

Emily Orison said...

awesome pictures- I love to see one year olds and their cake faces!

likeschocolate said...

Too cute!