That morning Brock woke up at 5:00 ready to play. Unfortunately the Easter Bunny does not give out the goods that early so Brock went down for a nap at around 7:00. Poor guy had to wait until he woke up to get his basket, but he was in a lot better mood after his nap so I was okay with the wait.
and a big ball and some little balls(Easter eggs). I put m&m's in Brocks Easter eggs. He had a fun time shaking and throwing the eggs around. He figured out quick that if he threw the egg hard enough it would bust open and then he could eat the m&m's inside. Smart boy!
The Easter bunny brought Sydney "The Princess and the Frog" movie,
Some Kia-Lan toys, a Kia-Lan shirt, and pink flip flops, and perhaps her very favorite thing....She was so excited when she saw her "Bunny Chocolate!" as she called it and conned her Daddy into letting her eat it for breakfast! This girl is all about chocolate!
As you can see we had a great Easter! I hope that all of you did to!!



3 comments:
That TRUCKS book is one of Nathan's favorites! He LOVES IT!
I'm totally jealous of all the new stuff! I want new washer and dryers so bad. Too bad it isn't priority. I'll just put it on my GIANT list of "wants" for now. haha :)
It looks like your Easter was so fun! You have such cute kids! I think it is cute that Sydney loved her "bunny chocolate!" Brocky is so smart to figure out how to open the Easter eggs all on his own! What a cutie!
Fun Easter baskets! All Elsa wanted was a chocolate bunny, too. She ate the whole thing first thing in the morning--not so great when I read it had like 600 calories total! Oh well, it's a holiday and they are kids, right?
I love all the new things you got with your tax returns--Lucky you! Enjoy!
Post a Comment