I am so excited about the super fun stuff that I got from the swap! We did a three way swap, Crystal, Jill, and I. I received my uber-cool stuff from Jill yesterday! I got a way cute purse that I totally love, I have been needing a purse so bad but just haven't had the time to look for one! A way cute key chain that Jill said she made, Chapstick, socks that are so soft, a pretty note pad and some yummy chocolate!Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Favorite Things Swap!
I am so excited about the super fun stuff that I got from the swap! We did a three way swap, Crystal, Jill, and I. I received my uber-cool stuff from Jill yesterday! I got a way cute purse that I totally love, I have been needing a purse so bad but just haven't had the time to look for one! A way cute key chain that Jill said she made, Chapstick, socks that are so soft, a pretty note pad and some yummy chocolate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love LOVE that purse!! those are lots of fun things you got! what a great idea that swap was!! (mindy G.)
Shoot...Did I mess up? You were supposed to receive stuff from Jill...
I love that bag!!!
Oops! Big time blonde moment!!!!! I have always been awful with names, Sorry Jill!
So cute and fun! I love the purse!
Glad you liked everything! It was so much fun Crystal should do one every year! I did make the bag-glad you like it.
Caralee,
It was fun reading your blog. Things have been kind of hectic so I haven't had a chance to look at it in a while. I can't believe how big Sydney is getting! I'm so happy things went so well at the Doctor's!
Love ya, Janese
LOVE the purse!
What awesome stuff! I love handmade gifts, they are the best!
I LOVE THE PURSE! Good job Jill!
Post a Comment