
Sydney is so close to crawling! She wants to crawl so so bad, she will get so mad when she is on her tummy and can't get to what she has her eye on! Lately Sydney will roll to what she wants across the room and then scoot around in circles until she can grab it. Also she will move onto her hands when she is sitting up, she will then try to grab at something and fall on her face. We have been putting her on to her hands and knees and she will rock back and forth. She is also starting to get onto her knees by herself, only to loose her balance and nose dive into a face plant. Sydney has also started to say Dada which Seth loves. She has started to babble nonstop, her favorite word to say is Mom, I love the way that she shortens it instead of Mama. I have even heard her say Mom in her sleep....so cute.
9 comments:
oh tha's too cute, Mom in her sleep1! FUN, i hope my kids do cute things like that when i have them...
How is that cutie pie of yours today. Mom said you told her she had a blue episode. "They weren't attacks...they were episodes!" What movie is that from? Is she ok? Did you go check her oxygen saturation? Give her a big kiss for me.
Julie, its from While you were sleeping! Sydney is doing O.K. the blue around her mouth lasted at least a half an hour, it was after I had given her a bottle. By the time I checked her Oxygen Saturation her coloring was back to normal. What really worries me is that Seth said he noticed the same thing when he was giving her a bath last night(and didn't bother to tell me!!). I am not sure what to think but I will be keeping a really close eye on her!
It's so fun to see how Sydney is growing and all the fun stuff she is learning. I love the look of your blog. Good job!
Love Aunt Susan
That is so cute she has said mom in her sleep! Moments like those are so special! Sounds like she is well on her way to start crawling!
Go Sydney go!
You are such a patient Mom! I love to read your blog, it reminds me to slow down and cherish it all!
Yay for crawling! Get ready to have your house full of a bit more love and messes! Happy Birtday on Saturday, Caralee!
Alyssa Sorry I missed your call this morning, thank you for wishing me a happy B-day! Let me know if you are still interested in the mommy and baby class on Fridays, Sydney loves it!
Yes I am interested. I'm going out of town next Friday, but I'll be there the Friday after (Oct. 5th) with my two nieces and one nephew--4 KIDS!! Think I can do it? (except they're 5 and 3, are they allowed to come?)It's just for that one week that I'm babysitting them.
Post a Comment