Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Morning Walks


On the mornings that I only have the two babies we have been going on walks. I so need to get back in shape, the excuse that I have just had a baby isn't working any more now that Sydney is 8 months old! My friend gave me her double stroller, it has been so nice to go out and get some exercise! This morning Sydney woke up at 5:30 so on our walk she snuggled right into her blankie and fell asleep!
Sydney and Corbin all bundled up, back from our cold morning walk!

Grandma and Grandpa Baker,

Thank you for this cute new outfit and my teddy bear! I love them so much! Oh and thank you for the cute bib you sent in the mail! I miss you!
Love,
Sydney Jo

6 comments:

Julie said...

What sweet pictures! You inspired us to go on a walk this morning. We looked at fall leaves.
Love ya! Julieo

Emma said...

Good for you Caralee! It's tough getting everyone bundled up, but doesn't it make you feel so great?

Brooke Bennett said...

What a doll! She looks just like you! Good to see that you're doing well!

Brooke (White)Bennett

Recovery Guru said...

Booke- Hi how have you been? It's great to hear from you! Do you have a bog too? I would love to here more about what you are doing and see your cute family!

Brooke Bennett said...

http://sbbennett.blogspot.com/

Haven said...

She is so adorable. Just gets cuter and cuter. You are doing a fabulous job!