
" I am practicing to be a gymnast!!"

Oh how I love this little girl! I just found out that during her heart apt. on Friday that she will be having a sedated Echocardiogram, I am freaking out just a little bit!! The last echo's she had were awful! She had to be fasting which is just as hard on the Mom as it is her baby, also she would fight like a banshee when they tried to give her the I.V. The first Echo she ever had the medicine that was supposed to make her sleepy had the opposite affect on her and they ended up having to give her a different medicine. Seeing your baby sedated and so still is one of the hardest things, plus they have to move her in the strangest positions to get the really good pictures of her heart! Sorry I just needed to vent a little bit...I guess the real reason that I am upset is the possibility of them seeing something bad on the echo and having to have more surgery before we expected. Say a prayer for us please!!

Sydney is enjoying her baths more and more now that she can sit up during them! She has also refined the art of splashing which she thinks is lots of fun!!

Labor Day, my sweet honey tried to get some study time in and this is how I found him catching some z's! He slept most of the day. I feel so grateful when I think of how much he thinks of his family first and foremost. Also about how much I take him for granted and lean on him for support! Seth is such a wonderful husband and Daddy he works so hard for Sydney and I, that on his day off he had to sleep all day!!

This is our cats desperate attempt to get some attention from us, silly Jinx!
8 comments:
Bummer about the Echo - you guys are for sure in my prayers! Sydney is so cute!! I love the first picture of her! She has such beautiful eyes!
That's so hard Caralee!! It must be awful to have her fast, on top of the uber-scary echo! Is it a 24 hour fast? Do you just try to keep her distracted? It must be extra hard bc you can't really explain it to her & let her know WHY she can't eat.
We'll pray for you too!!
PS What does your hubby do? How did you meet him?
Oh man, sorry about having to do another Echo. Hopefully it turns out ok and you won't have anything to worry about.
You'll be in our prayers!
Crystal- Seth works with computers he goes around to all the county building and fixes everyones computers, he is also going to school extremely part time trying to get a networking degree. Seth and I met at FHE in our college ward. We dated for a while before getting serious and got married in march of 2003. Oh and I am not sure how long Sydney will have to fast b/c usually they try to do the echo first thing in the morning and this time it will be scheduled for noon so they are going to let me know!
Oh my heart breaks for you guys! I hope & pray that everything goes well for little Sydney.
She is so cute, she makes some of the greatest faces ever!
We'll keep you in our prayers!
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes well. Let me know how it goes.
I had a dream about you last night... in a round about way. You were a girl I knew in high school and her baby was your baby. Anyway Sydney/Kalia had to get her echo, and at first the doctors thought she was going to need surgery again right away, but they found out after some further investigation that she was actually doing better then they thought possible and she was never going to need surgery again!!! Yay! Love ya sis. We will be praying for you too.
Julie
I wish!
Post a Comment