Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who's Your Man?


1. Who is your man? Seth Baker
2. How long have you been together? We have been married for 4 1/2 years and have known each other for 5 1/2 years.
3. How long did you date? About one year before getting married.
4. How old is your man? really old...28
5. Who eats more? It depends on the meal, at breakfast I eat more. Any other time of the day for sure him!!!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, totally freaked me out, he thought I didn't like him.
7. Who is taller? Seth is!
8. Who sings better? I do
9. Who is smarter? Well that depends on what we are talking about... computers and general knowledge for sure Seth. Common sense kind of stuff that would have to be me...sorry babe!!
10. Whose temper is worse? um guilty!!
11. Who does the laundry? I do!
12. Who does the dishes? we both take turns, but mostly me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Seth
14. Who pays the bills? We both do
15. Who is better at the computer? Oh hands down Seth is!!!
16. Who mows the lawn? That would have to be the landscapers!
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do
18. Who drives when you are together? Seth
19. Who pays when you go out? Seth (Thanks babe!!)
20. Who is more stubborn? I would have to be guilty on that one too!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Seth
22. Whose parents do you see most? Mine since they live the closest!
23. Who kissed who first? Seth kissed me while we were watching Oceans 11 on a group date!
24. Who asked who out? Seth asked me out at a FHE in our collage ward after I was a shameless flirt the whole evening!
25. Who proposed first? Seth did over Cafe Rio Salmon tacos!!! (*sniff*sniff*)
26. Who is more sensitive? Seth
27. Who has more friends? I have no idea probably him
28. Who has more siblings? I do. He has 3, I have 5
29. Who wears the pants in the family? As Seth likes to say..." Caralee wears the pants, I just get to help take them off!!"

I am tagging ummmm.... anyone who reads this blog!!!

14 comments:

Emma said...

I LOL on #29, so funny! Where is Seth from?

Julie said...

wee woooo! i am so embarrassed about #29!

Crystal said...

#29 cracked me up!!! Only because it sounds like something Neil would say. Looks like they have a lot in common! Neil's 28 too. We married old men! :)

Emma said...

Hey, Kevin is 28 too. We all married some old men!

ps- ...still laughing about #29!

Recovery Guru said...

Seth is from St.George, he went to Pine View in 98. He has a sister that was two grades ahead of us in school, her name is Emily.

Recovery Guru said...

Emma,
Now that I am thinking(sometimes I don't) it wasn't really in '98 that he graduated, I am having a blonde moment, I really can't remember! I am so dumb!!

Emily Orison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Orison said...

Seth graduated in '97. I graduated '99. The last of the nineties. Seems like forever ago.

Recovery Guru said...

Thanks Emily!! We felt so bad that we couldn't go to the cabin! We thought that it was for the best and we really didn't want to give any of the kids this awful flu, it was so bad!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

That was fun to read! It is always fun getting to know the hubbies.

Alyssa said...

Ha! I love what Seth says on #29! That's classic. I like it, I'll show it to Will and see if I can get him to start saying that... j/k

Spencer and Mindy said...

I love getting to know a little about everyones' hubby's So FUN!! and as for #29 - Spencer says the SAME thing. Great minds think alike ;)

Kristen said...

That was fun! You guys married old men, and I married the baby! TJ was in the same grade, but I'm still 7 months older than him! It's so werid that all of your husbands are so much older!

Julie said...

Hey sis, your Blog is being crazy again. It looks like shabby tulips still hasn't worked out all the bugs. Anyway, love ya.

Julieo