Friday, January 4, 2008
Sydney's First Steps!!
Last night at the Sonju's house, Sydney took her first steps. We had just finished dinner and the girls were playing with Sydney in the family room. My fiercely independent daughter was getting a little irritated with the girls constantly carrying her around, Sydney desperately wanted to get down and explore. So I rescued my struggling daughter and was letting her cruise around on the furniture, when Sydney spied Archie. Archie is the Sonju's Family dog, who loves Sydney just as much as Sydney loves him! Archie has been very protective of Sydney since she was tiny, watching over her while she sleeps and nearly licking her to death every time we are there. Well Sydney noticed Archie and she let go and took the two steps she needed to hold onto the couch that he was laying on! We all were so excited and had her do it over and over again, every time she would take those few steps we would clap and cheer. Pretty soon she caught onto our excitement and walking wasn't as fun as watching us clap and cheer all for her! I can't believe that my little baby is starting to walk! I also can't believe that she is going to turn one next Saterday, this past year has flown by so quickly! Way to go Sinny Girl, your Mama is so proud of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
OH How exciting! what a way to start the new year sydney!
Yay!!! Look how far she's come! what an amazing little girl!
yeah sydney!!! that is so exciting!!! hey caralee, where do you find your really cute templates?!?!?! i love yours but i can never find ones that are so cute!!!
Hooray! It is so fun when they start walking!
Very exciting! I like the walking stage WAY more than crawling.
Yey! So exciting! Way to go Sydney!
That's so awesome! And before her first birthday too. Way to go Sydney!!
How fun! She is such a cutie!
YEA!!!! I'm so excited for her! Now she'll be impossible to keep up with, but it's worth it :)
I want your cute backgrounds...
Good for her...She and Sammy can walk all over in a few months.
Wahoo for Sydney!!!
Post a Comment