
Today both Bria and Corbin(the two kids I babysit) were here so we had a mini birthday party for Sydney. Nothing big just some cupcakes and balloons for everyone. Sydney only wanted to eat the frosting...thats my girl!

Bria ate all the frosting and then the rest of the cupcake in about three bites!

Corbin refused to eat the cupcake, could it be because it was pink? He has been really picky about the things that he will feed himself lately and apparently pink cupcakes are not something he wants to even touch! He did take a few bites with a spoon but that was it!!

We also had balloons for every one but Sydney was the only one that really wanted to play with hers!

Happy Unbirthday Sydney Jo!!
5 comments:
What a fun first "friend" birthday party! She is so cute.
She looks so grownup! Happy Birthday!
mmmm cupcakes... Looks like a fun birthday party! I love seeing babies with their first birthday treats.
I love the picture of Sydney and her balloon by the door! So cute!
She looks so big with her legs stretched out, reaching for that balloon. Yummy cupcakes.
Post a Comment