Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We Heart Signing Time!!

We have just discovered the joys of Signing time, I just turn it on and all my kids are zombies! I justify letting them watch it because it is educational(right?!?). We have had the movie for about a week and Sydney has learned how to Sign, cookie and cheese(even though she can't and wont eat cheese!). Sydney gets so excited when we turn it on. She starts to wave her arms as fast as she can trying to imitate the lady that signs as she sings!




(yet another zombie picture)

Before you think that we are abusive parents, the long scratch on Sydney's face happened at church! I am the ward chorister so I sit on the stand during sacrament meeting and Seth gets to wrestle with Sydney(hee hee!). Anyway Sydney has been walking every where and tripping a lot! She tripped somehow and landed face first on the wooden corner of the Hymnals, ouch!! Lets just say blood and lots of tears, she calmed down after I came and got her. Poor little thing, I really hope that it wont scar!!

8 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Ouch! That sounds like it hurt. We are also fans of signing time at our house. Did you know it is on t.v. twice a week? I think we have tivoed every episode!

Recovery Guru said...

Katie-I knew it was on t.v. but I had no idea what time or what days it was on, please let me know!

Jamey said...

I need to get Aspen to watch that some more. I taught her some signs with she was a baby, and now that I am teaching them to Cole, she loves to do them with me. It would be fun if she watched it and learned some more.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Okay Caralee- Fridays at 4:00 and Mondays at 12:30 on KUEN, which is 11 on our t.v :)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Okay Caralee- Fridays at 4:00 and Mondays at 12:30 on KUEN, which is 11 on our t.v :)

Jess said...

Yes, yes we love signing time! We have all 13 videos. Chase was signing 65 words by 18 months! It was so nice to know what he wanted before he could actually tell me. I am a huge fan!!!

Emma said...

Hmm.. I've never heard of this singing time but I think we're missing out. Andi loves to sing and dance but today she asked for more songs, this might help?!

Crystal said...

Haha! We love Signing Time too!