In this picture Sydney is examining her newly clipped binky. She looked at it for a minute, touched the hole in the center, looked up at me and said "Uh Oh! Uh Oh!"
Decding the her binky's are no good this way, Sydney took them into the kitchen and put them on the table.When I put Sydney down for her morning nap, I gave her one of her snipped binkys. She looked at it for a second and then threw it down on the floor. She then snuggled into her blankets and fell right to sleep. No Crying at all! I am amased, I truly hope that the rest of today will go as smoothly as this morning has!
Here are some random pics of Sydney at the park.......

Side note: Sydney is doing a lot better! Her ears only hurt her when she is in the tub, and her fevers are gone. Now her little tush is a different story! Yesterday I noticed that she was getting a yeast infection(darn antibiotics!) I have medicine for it but so far its not doing much good, because every time she poops it makes the medicine come right off. Yesterday she had 12 diarrhea diapers and 2 wet ones! Yikes! That box of diapers I bought yesterday isn't going to last very long with those kind of numbers everyday! Today has been a little better but not much, hopefully her diarrhea diapers will continue to decrease each day so that we can get her little bum to heal!


10 comments:
I really hope that she gives up her binky's that easily. I can't believe she is suffering so much with diarrhea, hopefully she will be done with it soon and doesn't get a yeast infection. At least she seems to be happy or at she looks it in her pictures.
She is looking so grown up in her pictures at the park! We need to go again sometime.
Yay for Sydnee! I love the snipping of the binkies as a way to get them to give them up. I did it that way with Liv and Elsa, seemed the best way since they are still offered the binky, so it's their choice. I hope her bum gets better soon :(
I will for sure be remembering that binky trick! What an awesome idea! I hope it continues to go that good with her not wanting the clipped binky!
Hope her bum and yeast infection gets better and she continues to stay feeling better!
I can't believe all the stuff she's been thru lately! You are a champ of a mommy, for sure! And Sydney is looking sooo grown up now.
PS Brandi--do you think the "cut the top off" trick will work for Lincoln's mitty? :) He has been SUPER attached since our move and it may be time to cut the cord...
Good job on the binky trick! I love that she threw it on the floor and went right to sleep! I hope it keeps up!
Crystal- I wonder if you gradually cut his mitty smaller and smaller if he would eventually decide that he doesn't want it anymore. If Lincoln is being more attached to his mitty then maybe the move has made him more insecure. He just might really need his mitty more, to make him feel better, and to cope with the move.
I love the binky idea! Sorry Sidney has been so sick! Hope she gets better soon :)
Hey, I am a concerned person that has been checking out ur blog (I found urs off of Gracie's) and I just wanted to know how u got ur playlist onto ur blog. I have made playlist and tried putting it there but when they told me to copy and paste a code I wasnt sure where to copy and paste it to. If you could let me know that would be great!
Much Love and Many Prayers
Allysa
That is a good idea to deal with the binkies, my kids would never take them, but I have a friend with a 3 year old that still uses the binky. May have to pass that trick along.
I love Sydney's little clogs. She is such a girly girl cutie.
Post a Comment