Sydney's latest Obsession is drawers. To be more accurate putting things in drawers. She loves my old sewing machine, it has lots of different empty drawers for her to store things in. You name it and she will put it in: My little ponies, necklaces, forks, blocks, magnets, suckers, Popsicles, any little random toy that might fit in the drawer, her sippy cup, (as pictured above. Yes, she is drinking out of her cup while it is in the drawer!) She has even tried to put her beloved blanket in the drawers. It is so funny to watch her go and get different things, come back in the room and put them inside the drawers. Then Sydney will go find more things that need to be put away. She then comes back and opens the drawers, gets on her tippy toes to see what she already has inside of them, and then tries to cram even more things inside.Sydney has also started to reorganize drawers. She will take measuring cups and spoons out of the drawers in the kitchen and put them into the sewing machine drawers or the bathrooms drawers. Sometimes I find bathroom stuff or toys and sippy cups in the kitchen drawers. I love watching the funny little things that Sydney comes up with she is so fun!
Saturday to excape the heat of our hot house we went and saw two different movies. The first one was The Kung Fu Panda, so cute! We loved it! Sydney loved it! She sat and watched the entire movie! I found myself laughing at her the whole time. Anytime Po the gaint Panda, fell or did anything funny, Sydney would look at me and say "Uh Oh!" She would also fake laugh or fake scream copying the characters different emotions on the movie. Anyone with little kids should go and see that movie! We also saw Horton Hears a Who at the cheap seats. That one was harder for Sydney to sit through, Seth ended up taking her out and she fell asleep in his arms.
Our AC is getting fixed as I type this! I am so thankful for our great friend Jerry and his willingness to take time out of his busy day to help us fix our AC! Thanks Jerry!
5 comments:
Just checking in to see how things have been without the binky. I am glad your AC is getting fixed. The pictures are so cute with the drawers!
hugs & prayers,
Christina from IHH
Jacob's momma
jacobsheart.blogspot.com
Okay - I totally noticed that Sydney has a binky in that bottom left picture. Is it from before the clipping? haha :) I hope that she is doing better with bedtime! Yey for your AC getting fixed! Keep us updated!
Pam-yep, that picture was taken the day before we clipped her binky. I haven't broke yet, although I really want to! It is so hard to watch your baby struggle when you know that the only thing they want to help them feel better is that darn binky. The good thing about this no binky thing is that Sydney is talking SO much, I love it!
That's good you think it's cute when Sydney reorganizes your stuff, because that always drives me insane when I'm looking for the remote or my cars keys only to find them in the bathroom drawers or the garbage can. I've since learned that when I'm missing something that I need to look literally everywhere.
We just took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda. It was really cute.
She is so cute! Leaving you little suprises to find.. Hope she is feeling better...:) How nice to have your A/C fixed, being pregnant I over use the A/C :)
Post a Comment