Monday, June 30, 2008

Best Buds and Piggy tails

This is Sydney's buddy Taylor. Taylor comes over to play on Thursday's and Friday's while her mom does nails(She does a great job if anyone is looking to get their nails done!) Sydney and Taylor have so much fun playing with each other, the first thing Sydney does when Taylor comes over is grab her hand, and try to get her to play "Ring Around The Rosies" with her!
Last week Sydney and Taylor started hugging each other. They started doing this when I made Sydney give Taylor a hug for taking a toy away from her. The rest of that day Sydney would run and throw her arms around Taylor, Tay would then put her arms around Sydney. At this point they would both become off balance and then they would fall over. This picture was taken right as they were falling over, right into the crib.

I have been patiently waiting for Sydney's hair to grow so I could do something other then the little pony tale on the top. Sydney's hair is so curly that by the end of the day the curls in the back or gone and most of her hair looks like a big ball of frizz! Sydney's hair is finally somewhat long enough to put in two piggy tales(with a lot of gel!) I did her hair at around lunch time and surprisingly is lasted all day, way longer than I thought it was going to!

(From the side)
Of course I had to do Taylors hair in two piggies too, what fun is it having two little girls around if they can't have the same hair do's!

8 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Pig tails are the coolest! I love it! Both of the girls look sooo cute!

Julie said...

So cute! I love that they hug each other. It does look a little like Sydney is tackling Taylor. I love the piggies!

Catherine said...

Now those are two VERY beautiful little girls! I'm lovin' the pig tails. I can't wait to blog the kissy pictures of Jon and Sydney and the one of us smokin' hot girls. ;)

MAYBERRY said...

Love the pig tails. So cute!

Holly Woolsey said...

How fun! I love it when friends come over to play with Anna. She is so happy and it makes all her toys exciting again!

Caden said...

Awww, that's adorable! How sweet. I'm hoping this baby's a girl so I can give her pigtails. :)

Ashlea

Carlos said...

Super cute! They are both very funny girls!

Haven said...

What fun to have hair to play with! I remember waiting for S's to come in and about 16 months we were in luck!

My heart breaks for you and your family having to go through everything you are going through. You are one tough cookie and I greatly admire you. You are every woman!