Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
5 comments:
Wow! I can hardly believe that it has been 4 years! That little Sydney girl is so strong! We just love her!
So glad its not that day 4 years ago so grateful for her fixed heart and the fun person she is now. Sure love her and you.
She is super girl!!!! I just love her so much. She has already been through so much with so much more to come. But I cant imagine life with out her!!!!
Happy Belated Bday SJ! Hope you guys had a great time celebrating her!
She has gone through a lot, but she turned out amazing!
Post a Comment