Monday, January 3, 2011

52 Picture Project/Week 1

I have been thinking lately about trying the 365 challenge, taking one picture a day/every day for a whole year. Truthfully I don't think I would ever be dedicated enough to take that many pictures. So then I thought about maybe taking one picture a week/every week for a year. That seems much more do-able for me and a fun little challenge. I am going to try to think outside the box in my picture taking, and take pictures of things that I usually wouldn't. So here is my first try, an old walkway that I noticed the other day as I was taking pictures for a family photo shoot.

Anybody want to do the 52 Picture Project with me?



4 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

That would be fun! I'll do it! You posting every Monday or what?

Recovery Guru said...

yes every Monday would be good. That way you would have the weekend to find something to photograph.

Anonymous said...

I want to take the challenge, I don't have a blog so can we post them on face book?

Recovery Guru said...

totally you can post them on facebook I was thinking of doing both!