What is your name? Sydney Jo BakerHow old are you? 4
What is your favorite food? Baloney sandwich
What is your favorite movie? Tangled
Favorite toy? Belle Barbie, Pepper(small black stuffed dog), and Pignu(a littlest pet shop dog)
Favorite Princess? Belle Why? She has brown hair like me
Favorite treat? Chocolate What kind? Kit Kats!!
Favorite book? Pinkalicious
Favorite bed time song? Feed the birds
Other favorite songs? Tangled songs, Put the lime in the Coconut, Honey, Honey, The blue song
Favorite animal? my Kitty Cleo
What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas Why? Because it is
Who is your best friend? Bria
What is your favorite fruit? Cuties
What is your favorite vegetable? I don't like vegetables
What was your favorite part of being 3? watching the Tangled movie
What is your favorite part of being 4? Playing
What is your favorite color? Yellow
Favorite Restaurant? McDonald's and Cafe Rio
What is your favorite thing to do in the whole wide world? Swimming
My very favorite one was:
What do you want to be when you grow up? A dinosaur!
That made me laugh out loud! Then I explained to her all the different things that she would be and she said she wanted to be a veterinarian(something we had talked about before, because she loves animals so much)
2 comments:
That is so cute! I love that she wants to be a dinosaur. When she grows up!
Cute picture of you and sydney! I love it. I want to be a dinosaur too when I grow up...
Love ya,
LeAnn
Post a Comment