Friday, March 9, 2007

48 hours!

24 down only 48 hours to go!!! The blood cultures came back negative so that means that we most likely can go home in 48 hours! Sydney is on a very aggressive antibiotic that she is receiving through an I.V. that only problem is that this antibiotic is very hard on the veins so she needs a new I.V. already I really hate watching my baby be poked so many times! She has learned again that she needs to keep an eye out for the nurses and stares at them with big eyes when ever they come in the room, I really hope that Sydney doesn't learn to be afraid of everyone because of this. The antibiotic also gives Sydney an upset stomach so she isn't eating very much at a time, she wakes up every hour to eat a half ounce only to repeat the process again, it makes for a long night! She is also having diarrhea. poor little baby!!! Her wound is looking better, it is not longer draining any fluid, the doctor seems to think that she are over the worst and with another two days of antibiotics we can hopefully go home!!!

No comments: