


Here are some more cute pictures of our baby!! We went to a doctors appointment on Thursday and we found out that Sydney's heart has developed an irregular beat, I don't know if this is something that is going to be bad or not but I am very relieved that we are going back to Primary's on Wednesday to get Sydney checked out. She will have a sedated Echo cardiogram, and a chest x-ray, and if it is something to worry about they will be able to tell. So for now I am not thinking to much about it so I don't give myself a migraine! The doctor also said that the really bad baby acne that she has all over her head was a yeast infection. I was not aware that babies could get a yeast infection on their heads but she has, probably from all the antibiotics she had after her surgery. We were able to lower Sydney's oxygen from half a litter to a quarter of a litter so that was good, we should find out on Wednesday whether or not Sydney can come off of the oxygen too. I wont be surprised if she needs it for another week though. The doctor also said that Sydney may be about a month behind developmentally, but she should be able to catch up once she is all healed and strong again. Thanks for all of your comments, it is really nice hearing from you since we cant see all of you! We miss you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment