Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Back to Salt Lake
We made it to Salt Lake safely and with out to much trouble. Sydney did well on the drive up she had her moments but she mostly slept, I was so relieved!! We are going to primary's tomorrow and we are crossing our fingers that everything will be alright and that they will be able to figure out the reason behind the irregular heart beat that she is having! Also there is a spot in her incision that has become very red and swollen, I didn't know it had gotten so bad until I bathed her this morning, it wasn't even close to being so bad yesterday. I hope that when she goes in that they will clean it out real good and maybe put some kind of dressing over the top, our poor little girl! I don't think that she is ready to be off of the oxygen just yet, in the last couple of days she has had a few periods of her face looking dusky, we will have to see what the doctors say about that as well. Anyway cross your fingers and pray with us that everything will be okay for out sweet baby! By the way we are having a blast seeing our new little nephew he is so cute but what a chunk. He is only two weeks old and he is bigger than Sydney who is almost two months old! We will post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Luck Guys! I'll Think of you alot. I miss you! I hope everything goes well.
Stephanie
Best Wishes! You are always in our prayers! Sydney continues to look cuter and cuter. Thanks for posting all of the pictures. I know how hard this is on you and I am so proud of you for handling it so well. Good Luck! I can't wait for her to be all better so I can hold her! Kambria looks like a giant after looking at Sydney's pictures. I know they will be good friends.
Love ya
Deann
Post a Comment