Friday, March 16, 2007

Home again!






























So we are home again and struggling to come up with some kind of normal routine.. Sydney is still trying to recover from her latest infection and is still on a big dose of antibiotics. I think that they give her a tummy ache because she still gets fussy and does not want to eat as much as she usually does. Also she seems to be coming down with some type of cold she very stuffy with watery eyes, sneezing and some coughing. I really hope that this will be something minor, because they told us in the hospital that if she got a cold, there was a possibility that she would have to go back to the hospital. I am crossing my fingers that she only has allergies but it seems to me like it is a cold. I hope and pray that my baby is done with the hospitals for now, I am a little stressed about this new little cold, it just seems like we can't get a head and stay a head with this little girl. She has so many struggles, I know that she is a fighter but sometimes it just seems like so much for her to deal with. Anyway I will post again when I know more! Pray for us!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo CUTE today!!!!!! We hope it will be ok. You guys are all ways in are thoughts. We love you. love Amie

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are darling, I love them. I feel bad that she has a cold. I feel bad that I am still struggling with my cold, I want to come and see you guys. You are in our prayers. Keep SMILING:) We love you
love
Uncle Danton, Aunt Susan and Kaylyn

Anonymous said...

Sydney is getting cuter and cuter everyday! I hope she gets feeling better. I can't wait to see her in person. Take care and call if I can do anything. You are always in my thoughts! Deann