Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Getting better!




















Sydney is getting better from her cold, she is still congested with a stuffy nose but it is mostly only at night. She is eating better, but she is still pretty fussy and all she wants is to be held and loved on. I took her to the doctors today for her weekly weigh-in and she has gained weight (yeah!) she is now 9 pounds 13oz! I was really glad to see that she had put on weight she had a hard time eating with her cold and the antibiotics. I hope that she gets better soon and can stay healthy, I can't wait to see what her personality is going to be like when she's not sick all the time. She is a really quiet baby when she is feeling good, she only fusses when she doesn't feel good and is hungry or sleepy. I think that when she is healthy and strong she will be a pretty good baby, but I really don't know sense she really has never not been sick. Anyway she is doing better and I thank Heavenly Father everyday that I am able to hold my sweet baby in my arms, that she is getting stronger and that her heart is on the mend. Every little smile and coo that she gives me makes me even more grateful for this sweet little girl. It's kind of scary the depth of love a mother feels for her baby, and how much she can ache for all the little hurts that her child has and will go through. Being a mom is more work than I imagined but seeing Sydney grow and get stronger is so amazing I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sydney is soooo cute, I just love looking on the blog to see if there are up dates.It sure was fun to be able to hold Sydney on Sunday. We are so proud of you guys, you are doing a great job and are GREAT parents!! Keep up the good work and keep smiling:)
Love,
Uncle Danton, Aunt Susan and Kaylyn