






Yesterday was Sydney's blessing day, her new cousin Samuel was in town so we decided to have a double blessing. It was a very nice day, it was so fun to have the blessing with my sister and her new baby, it made the day even more special! Sydney still had her cold and was very congested that morning and fussy, I was worried that she would fuss during the meeting but she was surprisingly good and calm throughout the day. Seth gave her a beautiful blessing and it was so nice to see the family members that were able to be there. We missed all the family that could not make it but we understood the reasons why. After the blessing we all went to my mom 's house to have lunch and by that time I was a little overwhelmed with having Sydney around so many people when her immune system is so low right now, but it was so nice to get to see all the extended family members that have been so concerned about Sydney's health. I feel bad that we couldn't let everyone hold her and love on her. My sister Julie and I took more pictures of our sweet babies, they looked like wedding pictures it was so fun. The day was just perfect, I have missed my family so much and seeing all the people that I love in the same place was just what my heart needed. I just want every one to know that we love and appreciate all that has been done to support us throughout this trying time and words really can't express all the overwhelming gratitude that we feel towards all of our many friends and family members. We can't thank you enough for all of your service, gifts, thoughts and prayers. We love you all!!
1 comment:
Caralee:
I hope you remember me....it is Jill Burkett from PVHS. Deann passed on the information to me about your sweet little baby. I am thankful to hear that you are home and that Sydney is doing so much better! I can't believe how amazing the change is in her since the beginning of your journey!
You are all in our positive thoughts and we will watch your postings for her continued progress and growth.
Best wishes always,
Jill
Post a Comment