Thursday, March 8, 2007
Back in the Hospital!!!!!
Well Sydney's incision sight that was infected, opened up today and drained some yellow fluid. I called her doctors and she asked us to come back to primary's. We came in, she took one look at the infection sight and said that Sydney would need to be admitted for at least three days. She has an I.V. that is giving her antibiotics and they are going to run blood tests to make sure that the infection is not in her bones. Sydney's doctor that did her heart surgery came up and opened up the wound so that it could drain better, and we will just be hanging out until we hear more about what kind of infection that she has. If the infection is just where the sutures are we will most likely be out of here in three days. If it is any other kind of infection we will be here longer. I will try to post pictures but we forgot our camera connection so we will see what my sister has that we can use. We will post again when we know more, wish us luck and send more prayers in our direction!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital. I'm sure glad that you were already in Salt Lake where you are closer to the hospital. We will keep you in our prayers. We love you! Thanks for the up dates.
Love
Uncle Danton, Aunt Susan and Kaylyn
Post a Comment