Seth is such a great daddy! He comes home and helps out where ever I need him. He loves to hold Sydney and he is great at changing her diapers, she always saves her really big messy diapers for when he is holding her. I don't think that I could do it with out his help when he gets home, what a wonderful dad! Yesterday he came home from work and was so tired that he laid down and took a nap with her, he didn't know it but they slept great together until he started to snore like a grizzly bear and then she got fussy and woke him up!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
I love my Daddy!
Seth is such a great daddy! He comes home and helps out where ever I need him. He loves to hold Sydney and he is great at changing her diapers, she always saves her really big messy diapers for when he is holding her. I don't think that I could do it with out his help when he gets home, what a wonderful dad! Yesterday he came home from work and was so tired that he laid down and took a nap with her, he didn't know it but they slept great together until he started to snore like a grizzly bear and then she got fussy and woke him up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love looking at the pics of Sydney,they are so cute.We love you.
love,Jonathan MORRIS
Yeah, daddies need to hear that they're helping sometimes, too. Be sure to give that big lug a hug and a kiss for his hard work.
Post a Comment