Thursday, February 22, 2007

I love my family!!!































It is so nice being home, but so very overwhelming! Sydney had a fussy night last night and this morning, she is having a hard time adjusting to her new environment. We went to the doctors today and had to wait in the waiting room for an hour before we got to go in, talk about anxiety attack!! I was having so much anxiety having her around that many sick germs for so long, she stayed in her car seat but was very fussy because she was not getting held. Dr. Smith thought she looked good, she has gained weight she now weighs 7 pounds and 10 ounces, and she has grown 3 inches!! We are going to go back in a week to get checked out again and to see if we can lower her oxygen. I have been a little sad today, we are finally home after a month and we are confined to our house so that our baby stays healthy. I was so sad I cried last night and today because I wish that we could go and see everyone that we have missed, and I wish that every one could come see us. I know that no visitors is whats best for Sydney but it is still a bummer! At least her Grandpa and Aunt Mary got to come see her today, that helped me a lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caralee, I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I wish there was something that I could do to help. I have been home sick for three days from work, or I would come over and give you a break. You are doing a great job and are a excellent mommy!!! We love you and your cute little family keep up the good work
Love
Aunt Susan