I can't believe what just happened at Trolley Square in downtown Salt Lake. http://www.abc4.com/news/local/default.aspx
That is so scary, I was just right there a couple days ago. I ate at the Spaghetti Factory, inside Trolley Square, with my parents on Friday. We even saw Elder Monson there that night too. This is such a tragedy that hit Salt Lake City, many will probably not feel safe downtown for a long time. We have been hit with alot of tragedy recently in this area. My heart goes out to the Williams family, an LDS bishop's family that had many members killed in a car crash. I've seen many sad people outside of the PICU. Sam, the little boy has been in here for a few days now. Of coarse the nurses can't talk about other patients, so we can't tell you anymore than is on the news.
Now, to some happy news, Sydney is now drinking from a bottle, and we may be able to leave the PICU tomorrow!
Seth
1 comment:
I hope she can leave the PICU today. I'm so happy she is eating from a bottle. She has come so far and she will keep going. I miss you so much and I will talk to you later. Lots of Love!
Stephanie
Post a Comment