Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thank you 6th Ward!!!!

We just received your care package today, I don't really know what to say except thank you! Thank you with all of our heart!!!! Your package could not have come at a better time, I was having a hard day today! Sydney is doing great but she is showing more resistance to her pain meds and she has been fussy and uncomfortable today! When she gets that uncomfortable it breaks my heart and today I am having a really hard time dealing with the pain that my baby is in. The package came and I sat and cried as I read through all the notes, thank you!! I am so hungry for anything that reminds me of home that I sit and read the comments on our blog over and over every day, the notes were much needed!! We may have to stay in Salt Lake a few days after we are released to make sure that Sydney is going to be fine, we can use the money for a hotel room and food!!! We are so thankful for the wonderful support that you are as a ward and we hope that Heavenly Father bless you for all that you have done! Thank You! Thank You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you got the package. We think of you and pray for you everyday. I get on the website everyday and check Sydney's progress. We know she will pull through. Hang in there and remember you are loved!!
Shelly Bush