Friday, February 16, 2007

One Happy Family!

I'm so happy to be with my family today, and out of the hospital! Sydney got out of the hospital a lot earlier than I was led on to believe, I guess doctors always try to tell you the worse case and let you be pleasantly surprised. We are planing on coming home on Tuesday!!! I was home for a couple days, after being gone for over two weeks some things have to get taken care of, like picking up tons of mail and paying late bills. Our Siamese cat sure let me know that she not happy with me, only having people come to feed her everyday was not o.k. with her. I thought it would be good idea to super clean the house, because Sydney immune system is so fragile. We are very sorry but Sydney's doctors asked us not to let very many visitors come to see her in the first couple weeks. We especially can't have children or people that are sick around her, if she gets even a cold she could be back in the hospital . We need to be very careful until RSV season is over.
Seth

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

hey, good news!!! that's so exciting, you just let us st. georger's help you some if you need it. you had better let us know so we can bring you some dinner and whatnot. i'm so happy for you guys

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on going home! Well since we probably won't get to see Sydney for awhile keep updating your blog, we love to see her progress.