Monday, February 19, 2007

Our baby!!!























Here are a few pictures of our sweet baby, she is soooo cute!!! Our plans might change as to us coming home on tuesday. Sydney is having a few episodes of her face turning a little blue and she is also sweating and being a little fussy. We called the doctor and he said that we needed to watch her and wait a little and if she is still the same tomorrow that we need to come in and get her checked out. It could be some kind of problem with her lung again or maybe even her heart. Cross your fingers and pray with us that everything will be all right. It's hard to imagine after seeing all the progress that she has made in the last couple of weeks that she is still a very sick little baby. I know that Heavenly Father has been watching out for our special little girl and thanks to all of you that have prayed for her. If Sydney is doing good we might come home on Tuesday afternoon or maybe Wednesday morning it all depends on how she is doing and if I can leave with out having some kind of anxiety attack. I have a hard time thinking of leaving here just in case she needs to get back in and see her doctors, also my mom is still here. It is such a relief to have her here not only because she is a nurse but also because she is such a support to me and helps to keep me calm. Anyway we hope to see you all soon!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you and hope you guys come home soon. Make sure it is all of you. Be strong caralee! I'm rooting for you and sydney. Stock up on the Excedrin. Come home soon. Good Luck.
Lots of Love
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Caralee!
I'm so excited that Sydney has done so well! I hope that everything works out and that you're able to bring her home! Lova you lots!
Janese

Anonymous said...

Sydney just gets cuter and cuter everyday! I showed her picture to Madi and she thinks she is cute too. Mom's are the best! Keep us updated!
love ya
Deann and family