Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Day!





























There going to take her out her feeding tube today, and the I.V.'s in her heart. If they can move her from the PICU today then they will also remove the art line that is in her hand. It was amazing getting to hold our tiny angel again!! She really needed to be held and her mom really needed to hold her too. I can't even describe the feelings that washed over me as I held my girl, relief, joy, love, comfort, gratitude that she is still here with us and getting healthy, and an overwhelming happiness to finally have that little bundle back in my arms where she belonged! We are so happy to maybe get to leave the PICU!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got to hold her. Yeh. I'm so happy. You guys look so good. Sydney look so cute. I'm so happy that they are taking her off of the feeding tube. It is a very happy day.
Lots of Love.!
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!!Another huge step. What a blessing. I am so proud of that little Sydney Jo! Before you know it you will be back here and getting on with crazy life. We are so happy to see so much progress, keep up the good work you guys! We are missing you so much and can't wait to see you again. We love you!!
Love,
LeAnn
P.S. Give that baby a great big kiss from her crazy Aunt LeAnn.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! What great news today. We are so excited for all of you. What cute pictures, and way proud parents and grandma. Thanks again and again for the updates, what a great way to keep us all posted. We love you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Uncle Danton, Aunt Susan and family

Stephanie said...

yeah yeah yeah!!! I'm so happy for you guys! That's amazing. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't hold one of my girls for more than a week. ah, the terror! and I thought it was bad when I couldn't hold myriam for a day when she had jaundice...just keep praying, love you, and can't wait to give seth back his tools he left here... ;)

Anonymous said...

Sydney is so beautiful! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you. Caralee, you are absolutely radiant!!!!! I can see so much love in your face. I always knew you were a strong person and admire that strength. I am really looking forward to seeing Sydney in person. She is such a special spirit. Take care!
Love ya tons!
Deann and family

Anonymous said...

What an adorable grandma.Oh and Sydney to.What a happy day in such a sad world,It's so awesome to have such wonderful news.Our thoughts and prayers are with your family always.Sydney has such big pretty eyes and we know where they comes from.Please kiss those cute cheeks for us. (No Seth we are not talking about Carolee's cheeks!)Stay happy and healthy. Love Jon Raean and family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Good news about my little niece makes me happy too. Before you know it, she'll be sitting up, then crawling around and getting into things and everything else growing babies are known to do.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you got my message or not but I am so relieved that she is ok being a new mom myself helps me understand the pain you feel for them you are very strong and so is your mom plus we have grandma Wetzel and the lord thank heavens for answerd prayers Happy Valentines Day! love Jen,Daylon,Ashlyn,and the rest of the Hadleys

Guy said...

So glad to see all the pictures and thank you for all the updates on Sydney Jo. We are so glad things are going so well. You all look so good in the pictures. It has been a real trial for all of you. Our prayers are contantly with you. I hope this will go through, we had trouble sending you comments before.
We love you, G&G Wetzel