Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sydney's First Dress















Daddy got to pick out the first dress that Sydney has ever worn, because we were not going to church he saved the fancy ones and picked out this one. She looks so cute!!! We have finally got our house into some type of order and it actually feels nice to be home again. Sydney is still adjusting to this new environment, she goes through periods of being fussy and sometimes she just cries so loud that you would think that someone is cutting off her foot. I am not sure if she is so fussy because her little body is still just recovering from the major surgery or if it has to do with something else. I wish I was a doctor and could know exactly what to expect from out sweet girl, all I can do is hold her and hope that with time she will be able to recover fully. Sydney also is having some type of reaction to something I am using on her skin, her poor little face and head are covered in baby acne. There is nothing that I can do about it, because of the oxygen tube, we can't put anything that is oil based on her face. I have changed her lotion and baby soap so I hope that it will clear up in a few days.

We wanted to say a special thank you to all the many people that Seth works with, we have been so blessed by all the support that you have given us. Thank you for all the wonderful messages written in the many cards, we have read every one and shed tears over the many sweet thoughts. The overwhelming love and support that we have gotten makes us so grateful for the many people in our lives. We can never thank you enough for being so giving. Thank you for the donation of money, it is greatly needed and will be used to benefit our precious little angel. We have been through so much in the last little while and it is through people like you that were able to make it through the hardest time of our lives. Thank you again and we hope that you are blessed for your kind thoughts, prayers and generosity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW- Ashton had a major case of baby acne too. (must be those darn Baker genes) Dr. said it would clear up by 6-8 weeks of age, and it did.

Anonymous said...

Some of the baby lotions irritated Amber's skin too. Her pediatrician recommended Cetaphil and it works great! You can find it at most stores in the skin care section. Good luck!
Christina