1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl, then watched her go through and recover from heart surgery!
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I never made any last year but I did make some this year and so far I am sticking to them
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? I did, and so did my sister just a month after me.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope
5. What countries did you visit? None, but I did get to travel to see my sister in Erie, PA, and we also went to New York and Kirkland, Ohio.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? MONEY!!! I would also like my pregnant/nursing brain that I had all last year to go away and my normal brain to come back!
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why? January 12, the day Sydney was born! January 26th, finding out about Sydney's heart problems and having to be life flighted to Salt Lake. January 31, the day of Sydney's heart surgery, and February 14th the day that I finally got to hold Sydney again in my arms, two long weeks after her surgery!
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? Realizing that I can't control everything, and that I need to rely on other people and Heavenly Father for help!
9. What was your biggest failure? My biggest failure would have to be not taking enough time for myself, reading the scriptures going to the temple, staying in shape.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope!
11. What was the best thing you bought? Plane tickets to go visit my sister!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Sydney's, she is a fighter and managed to still be a very sweet and outgoing little girl despite all the pain she has endured!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? I don't know. O.K. I really do know I just don't want to say!
14. Where did most of your money go? Sydney's surgery, and living and eating at Primary Children's for about five weeks!
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? I Loved Her First by Heartland and My little Girl by Tim McGraw
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a)happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? A) Happier, this day last year we were struggling to help Sydney make it to her surgery day, dang that was hard! B)sad to say I think I weigh about the same! C) Richer, last year I had just quit my job so we had no income coming in from me.
19. Did you fall in love in 2007? I was head over heels in love with Sydney the moment she was conceived and every day I love her more and more!
20. What was your favorite TV program? The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and 24
21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't hate anyone.
22. What was the last book you read? Dragon Slippers
23. What was your greatest musical discovery? N/A
24. What did you want and not get? I wanted to be able to stay at home all day with Sydney and not have to work. I babysit three little babies, they are fun but I really wish I could give Sydney all of my attention all day long!
25. What was your favorite film of this year? Dan in Real Life, Harry Potter, and I really don't remember all the movies I have watched last year.
26. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? I was 25 on my birthday and I had a little party with the Sonju girls.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having enough money that I didn't need to babysit, so I could spend all my time with Sydney!
28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? I have no clue but can't live with out my Silver jeans and flip flops!
29. What kept you sane? All the many people that have given us support and friendship during this last year! I also think blogging keeps me sane on my long day's with all the babies that I take care of!
30. When you think about 2007 what sticks out in your mind? Sydney!!! What would I do with out her? I can't even imagine my life with out her in it! I think that now that I have lived through her and all her drama that I can live through just about anything and survive!
31. Best moment of 2007? The day that Sydney was born! She was so perfect and tiny, I knew that my life would never be the same! Also holding my baby for the first time two weeks after her surgery, oh how my arms ached to cradle that tiny body next to my heart!
***I am not tagging anyone, but it was kind of fun to fill out, so you can do it if you want to!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that every single time you talk about loving life Sydney's name is involved. You're a good Mom.
I also can't live with out my Silver jeans. I have a pair from high school that I wear all the time but only at home because as we all know, it's been some time since we were all in high school & they have way to many holes!
I love hearing how much a little baby can change a person's life. Thanks for sharing.
I loved Dan in Real Life too.
Post a Comment