Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Confused???

????

For the past three days I have had this overwhelming feeling I have forgotten to do something, and for the life of me I can't think of what it is. Everything I do, every room I walk into I have this strange feeling that something is missing, something that I need to do but have forgotten. This feeling is slowly driving me crazy! I feel a little like I am sleepwalking, my body is here but my brain is fuzzy and trying to focus on something else that is constantly outside the grasp of reality. I really hope that it goes away soon because it is hard enough getting all the things done that I need to do during the day without this fuzzy feeling in my head!

????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your pregnant?

Melenie said...

I was thinking the same thing, you must be preggers.

Do you have to talk in church and you're forgetting about it? dr.'s appt? I hate that feeling.

Emma said...

I was going to say the same thing... perhaps your preg?
I'm just sayin'

Heather said...

that was my first thought too!

Morgan said...

Milk jug in the trunk maybe?

Julie said...

I was thinking the pregnant thing too!!! Great minds must thing alike! Love ya sis!

Recovery Guru said...

Ha Ha you guys are hilarious!! If only it were that easy!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I hate when I feel like that..... it is the worst! Hope you figure out what it is.