Friday, August 22, 2008

The results are in:

So the poll that we set up for our new little puppy came out as a tie between Zoey (my favorite) and Penelope(Penny). I already voted so I decided to let Seth make the tie breaker vote. His choice....(drum roll please)......Penny. So our new puppy will be named Penelope, Penny for short.



My migraine was replaced at five o'clock this morning by a toothache the size of Niagara Falls. I could seriously feel the pain from this tooth up past my eye and down to my collar bone! The pain went on for about six hours. Nothing that I took could really touch the pain, or even take the edge of, so finally crying I said a prayer pleading with Heavenly Father to ease the pain of this toothache. About 20 minutes later the pain in my tooth eased up and is now localized in the infected tooth, not the entire right side of my face, jaw and neck. I called and got a dentist appointment for Tuesday afternoon. I am not sure what is going on with my tooth but it feels like part of a filling from a previous cavity has broken off, I guess we will see. I am just hoping and praying that I can keep the pain under control until then!

10 comments:

MAYBERRY said...

We know all too well about toothe aches at our house. Between three of us we have had five root canals since we moved here two years ago. Eeek!

Morgan said...

The day I got home from the hospital after having Emily, a filling went bad. I cried more and took my percocet more from the pain of the toothache than I did from my c-section. Infected teeth are the WORST!! I am so sorry. Call your dentist office and tell them to call you if they have a cancellation on Monday, and you just be on call. By doing that, I got into the dentist about 2 days earlier than my appointment was for.

Good luck! I feel so bad for you.

Anonymous said...

Penny is so teeny, tiny cute! Does Sydney just love her?

Julie said...

Oh! I voted for the name Penny! Yay! I guess if I don't get a puppy, I at least get to feel like I helped name her. :)

I am glad your migraine has let up, but that really sucks about your tooth! I felt like that with my sinus infection, only I felt like it was all my teeth! Yuck! I seriously hope they can get you in earlier like Morgan said. Call me when your aren't busy. I feel like we haven't talked in forever, but I know you are SO busy now that you are babysitting again and I haven't wanted to bug you! Kiss Sydney and play with Penny for me!

Mp said...

oh no I voted for Zoey...oh well Penny is a nice name too. I'm glad to hear that you found the problem as to the dizzy spells you have been having. I was starting to get worried. I hope the dentist can fix it real soon and ease the pain!

Hugs,
Mike

Alyssa said...

To be honest, I'm glad Penny won out over Zoey. Mainly because we are planning on naming our little girl Zoe when we have one...and it always feels better not to know someone who has a pet name the same thing. :)
Hope your toothache quits aching!!!

Recovery Guru said...

Alyssa that was my only reason for not wanting Zoey as the name for our puppy. I really didn't want her to be named anything that someone would name their child. When we have a boy we are going to name him Max but I know a few people who's dogs are name Max, and it makes me not like the name as much!

McDuffie Family said...

I had to get one of my fillings redone 'cuz part of it fell out. I hope the pain is over or soon will be! YOu poor girl! Migraine and now this....I get violent headaches when I'm pregnant and I hate it! As for your new addition to the family, what a cutie and love love love the name! Your girl is getting so big and I love her personality. I'm glad potty training is going rather well! I've been dragging my feet with savanna.........partly 'cuz I don't feel so good.......darn part of being prego!

Carlos said...

She is sooooooo cute! That was so nice of your mom to give her to you. Hope the dentist can fix you up.

Carlos said...

Oh my gosh Caralee! Don't even worry about it, I was more worried about Sydney than her stealing my thunder! I'm just glad she is okay. It was soo fun to see you and I hope we can see you when we come down for Thanksgiving. We're blessing him that Sunday and hope you'll be in town and can make it.