Thursday, August 21, 2008
Migraine Mania
I am not sure if the confusion and forgetfulness I have had these passed few days are what caused the migraines or if the confusion/fuzzy feeling in my head was just a precursor for the migraines. I do know that all the blinds are closed in my house,and all the lights are off. Excedrin is my new best friend. My child and babysitting kids are running around like wild children, they also have turned into T.V. zombies. Every time I stand up I get dizzy and need to sit back down, and I feel like throwing up. My house is a mess. My eyes can't seem to focus on anything and pillows feel really good crammed over the top of my head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Sister! Maybe you really are pregnant! jk
Hope your migraine gets feeling better soon! Love ya!
Julieo
Oh, I hope you feel better soon! It is SOOOOO hard being the mom and not feeling well.
Oh, that is the worst feeling! I hope your migraines go away, and I say don't worry about the house or that the kids watch t.v.... you deserve to take a break!
And yet you still find time to blog about it. :) That sounds like something I would do.
Yeah, I'm with your sister, I got a bad migraine when I was pregnant, something must be up.
Poor thing! I hope that you get feeling better soon. Have you been to the doc?
I'm so sorry. Being sick and having to take care of children at the same time is one of the worse things in the world.
Post a Comment