Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
8 comments:
cute! I love when kids put on big people shoes.
Oh my gosh, that has to be one of THE cutest pictures I have seen of Sydney! Of course you love that girl, look at her...who wouldn't?! Kim's little Bentley and my little Jonny are also obsessed with shoes. It's hilarious!
She is a cutie!
Hahaha! Too cute! I love when they get to the stage where they steal shoes! So fun!
Maddi has the same shoe fettish! i can't believe how big she is getting, her hair is so dark and getting longer! What a doll. :)
Love it! I think your description of the theif is pretty accurate....ADORABLE!!! What a fun age.
She is so adorable. If she and Sammy were together we wouldn't have any shoes left! My favorite is when he wears my flipflops, but the part that goes between your big toe and your next toe is in between his 3rd and 4th. So cute and funny. Wish we could come over and play...
How cute! She's going to be a knock-out with that smile of hers!
Post a Comment