Friday, August 31, 2007

Bad Mo Jo!!!




So I decided that I would take matters into my own hands and break this stupid curse that has been running wild and free in our home for the last few weeks! Since my last post on this subject our speakers on our computer have broke, our ice cream maker, (sad day)the rain gutters and Seth did something to break our Internet(this is something that he does on a regular basis but this time he is kind of stuck on how to fix it). When the Ice Cream Maker broke I just started to cry, not that I was in love with the ice cream maker but just because of the whole rut we seem to be in lately! I am so sick and tired of this Bad Mo Jo, so I devised a plan on getting rid of this curse! I decided that I needed to break something before the curse had a chance to, it also needed to have some kind of risk involved (sharp glass!?!) so as to be good enough to break this stupid curse!! I took three glasses out to the back patio and smashed them on the ground! Take that you big bad curse, bother us no more, take a hike and ummmm never come back!! I have to admit that I had a good time smashing the glasses it kind of helped with all the stress I have been feeling lately!! I took pictures to show everyone that we are not going to let this curse/ Bad Mo Jo mess with our lives anymore !

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Way to stick it to 'em Caralee! Hope better luck finds you soon!!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I totally laughed out loud while reading this post! I love it! I will have to remember that "cure" next time I find myself with a bad mojo!

Julie said...

Ummmmm. Ok Caralee. So what is the verdict? Did it work? Are you going to have to buy cups now? Did you not like the old ones and this is a good excuse for new ones. Hmmmmmm. Maybe I should try that. Anyway. I love you, but I think you are a little crazy!

Love,
Julieo

Recovery Guru said...

Julie,
you wouldn't think that I was so crazy if all of these things were happening to you no would you. In fact I think that if everything at your house were breaking for no operant reason you would try any means possible to stop it from happening!!! The jury is still out on whether the cure worked or not it is to early to tell. I will let you know!!! -Caralee