Monday, August 20, 2007

Ya Weird!

For some odd reason everything at my house keeps breaking!!! I don't know if it is a new moon or some crazy way the stars are lined up but this strange phenomenon is really driving me crazy! O.K. so most of you remember how our A.C. broke just last month and we had to put in a whole new unit, well I have compiled a list of the rest of the things that have broke recently (in the last month) at our house: our out side storage container, Seth's bumper on his car (Seth backed into someone in our parking lot on Thursday), our bed (don't ask!!!!), one stereo, the battery in my car, the belt in my vacuum, two necklaces, my photo shop elements program, and one Danny the Duck book. To repair or replace all these things is going to result in breaking the bank! I guess my house is where stuff comes to die. So if you have anything that is just driving you crazy that you want to get rid of but isn't broken yet...... bring it over and I am sure that something strange will happen to it!


















Here is my handsome hubby hard at work fixing our bed!!!









Seth's loverly bumper, Some one should tell him to stop playing bumper cars in the parking lot!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma asked, "Did a monster get that car?"

Brandi Schall said...

Oh dear! I have lots of annoying noisy toys I'd love to donate!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh Caralee - you Crack me up!! it seems when one thing breaks, EVERYTHING Breaks...you've had your month of BAD luck, i'm sure it's about to run out soon.... . . . . .

Jess said...

That's funny about your hubby's car! It must be a male thing!

Crystal said...

Things always seem to happen all at once! Hope your luck changes soon!

Emily Orison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.