
You're the end of my rainbow, my pot of gold.
You're Daddy's little girl, to have and to hold.
A precious gem is what you are.
You're Mommy's bright and shining star.
You're the spirit of Christmas, my star on the tree.
You're the Easter Bunny to Mommy and me.
You're sugar, you're spice,
You're everything nice,
And you're Daddy's little girl.
These are the words to one of my favorite songs!! I love to sing Sydney the moldy Oldies, nothing seems to say exactly what I am thinking like Frank Sinatra , Bing Crosby or Dean Martin. When Sydney was at Primary Children's I would sing to her "Your Just to good to be True" it was one of the only songs that would help calm her down.
Your just to good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
So if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
I love you baby and if it's quite all right
I need you baby to warm the lonely nights
I love you baby, trust in me when I say
Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray
Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you stay
And let me love you baby, let me love you!
8 comments:
cute pictures! did you go somewhere to have them taken, or did you do that yourself? way adorable! and such a smart girl. i didn't figure out that accesorize trick until I was much older :)
Is that a digital scrap book page? It is way cute, it helps to have a cute baby in the pictures too.
Love Aunt Susan
Oh my gosh - that is way too cute! Those pictures are darling! Did you take them?
Yes I took the pictures. I am to poor and Sydney is to crabby to go and get pictures done by a professional!
Aunt Susan, Yep this is only the third page I have done, my program is really slow and sometimes doesn't work at all (it has something to do with our operating system I think!) anyway I am sure that you could do so much better!!! -Caralee
She is SO cute!!!
What a sweet post.
she is really Too Cute! i just love the scrapbook page! You do great work...Love it!!
Digital scrapbooking...that's a skill i need to learn!!
WOW! Great pictures! I would have never guess that they were not professional, you do good work!
I LOVE that song! Kevin used to sing it to Andrina too, it still makes me get all teary eyed!
Your such a good Mom!
Way cute pictures of Sydney! You don't need professional pictures taken..you are the professional!! Most of my experiences with photo studio places haven't been that pleasant. They are usually in a rush to get you out the door and they make you pick out all the pictures you want immediately after, when the kid is stressed and cranky from the photo shoot. At least that's been my experience anyway.
Post a Comment