All right so I have been tagged, so here I am:
Jobs I have had:
1. Pine View High school Special Ed department, 1.5 years
2. Sunset Elementary Special Ed Department, 1 .5 years
3. Fossil Ridge Special Ed Department, 1 year
4. Ross, 1 year
5. Washington County Autism Preschool ABA Program, 1.5 years
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice A& E version!!!!
2. While you were Sleeping
3. Return to Me
4. You've got mail
5. Ever After
Looking at these I noticed that they are all chick flicks I really do like all the action movies but I can only watch them with Seth, the chick flicks I get to watch with my sisters over and over!!!
Favorite T.V. shows:
1. Friends
2. 24
3. Alias
4. Supper Nanny
5. Charmed
Places I have been on Vaca:
1. Disney Land
2. Salt Lake
3. Las Vegas Baby!!
4. Cali
Favorite Dishes:
1. Cafe Rio Pork Salads
2 Tomato Sandwich
3. Panda, Orange Chicken and noodles
4. Spinach Ravioli from Costco
5. Mom' s Chicken Enchiladas
Websites I visit:
1. Blogs!!! I must admit I am a little obsessed!
2. e-mail
3. amazon.com
4. Ebay
5. overstock.com
I look at all the stuff that I would buy if I had any money and a big house, though I don't have either!!!
Places I'd rather be:
1. Erie P.A. (I miss you Julie and Gracie and Sammy.... and David to I guess!!)
2. shopping spree
3. on the beach with my baby and hubby
4. At my Mom's house with all the family and it's wonderful craziness!
5. on a date with Seth
People I'm tagging: (this means that you get to do this on your blog!)
1. Julie
2. Leann
3. Alyssa
4. Emily
5. Aleisha
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks, Caralee! That was fun!
I guess I better post my answers soon!
Post a Comment