Thursday, August 9, 2007

Jedi in Training

Last night was Star Wars night at the fair, we took Sydney to see my sister Sarah's boyfriend who was Obi Won Kenobi (what a cutie). When Sydney was next to Obi Won, she grabbed a handful of his costume and tried to stuff it in her mouth....silly girl! Once it got dark Darren's Light Saber glowed, Sydney loved it!!!
Darren and his buddies go to different events around St. George dressed up as Star Wars look alikes. It was really cute to see all the little kids come go up to Obi Won with wide eyes to pose for a picture or to get his autograph. At one point about 10 kids with Light Sabers attacked Obi Won Kenobi. Even with the odds against him, the tiny Jedi's were no match against the great Obi Won Kenobi Jedi Master....May the force be with you!!!
Here is Sarah feeding Sydney a homemade donut from the fair, she loved it! We also took Sydney to the Petting Zoo I wanted to take more pictures but our battery died.... arrrggggh...I was so mad!!! Sydney loved the bunnies, she got so excited her whole body was moving and she lunged out of my arms trying to get to them! Sydney also liked the donkey, the baby lambs and the baby calf! My favorite was the baby Lama who came right up to us for a scratch on the head and I liked the Mama and baby horse too!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Sydney wants you to buy her a bunny. "Please mommy please, can I have a bunny?" I know, she told me to ask you for one.

Julie

Brandi Schall said...

I was there! Why didn't I see you! Argh! My kids were afraid to meet any of the characters--but Elsa loved this guy when his light saber lit up at night. She waved and waved from our seat on the grass.

Did you stay to watch the movie, or go into the fair? That totally stinks that we didn't see each other. Seriously.

Recovery Guru said...

Brandi, Were you really there? I was keeping my eyes open for my new blogger friends that I knew lived in St. George, that really does stink that we didn't see each other!!
We hung out at the movie area off and on and went in to the fair too. We left at around 9:30 it was Sydney's bed time and she was letting us know it. That really does suck that we didn't see each other!!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

OH How fun! i didn't know they had a STARWARS night!!

Crystal said...

Jaesi, Brandi & I are going to the splash park in Santa Clara on Friday, August 17th & we'd love to see you! We're planning on getting some sandwiches (Charlies? Jimmy John's?) beforehand and eating lunch there, but haven't set a specific time yet. Let us know if you'll be around.