Seriously, I think that we have some how been hit by some horrible crazy curse and my last blog must have angered it because.....our A.C. broke today!!!!!! It was some freaky thing that happened to our brand new A.C. unit, the bolt that holds the blade that turns around up in the A.C. unit somehow came lose and the blade fell off or something strange similar to that. Thankfully our great friend and local handyman Jerry, was able to fix it, but it wasn't until around 3 0'clock in the afternoon and our house had reached a hot 86 degrees! To make matters worse I had all three babysitting kids at my house today, the heat didn't seem to bother them much but it was enough to make them a little cranky! So we spent the hottest part of the day eating Popsicles and standing in front of the fans trying to keep cool.
I have decided that I need to come up with an idea on how to break this curse that keeps breaking things in my house. The simplest idea I came up with was that if I broke something on purpose instead of letting the curse do it them maybe possibly the curse would somehow break. Then I started thinking that the thing I broke would have to be something worthy of breaking a curse, but not anything that would put me out. I haven't quite come up with a really good plan yet so if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them!

Kambria is the sweetest little baby, and those eyes are so beautiful! She is so good all the time, she just wants to play with her toys and carry around her blankie!

Sydney also had a good time eating Popsicles, I think that the heat bothered her the most today, she wouldn't take a nap until around three in afternoon!

Kitura is such a fun little girl she says the funniest things sometimes! She kept saying, "I need some fresh cold water in my cup"! She is also a great helper, if any of the babies cried she would run to the fridge and get their bottles to make them happy!
5 comments:
Cute little girls! That is crappy about the AC. Hopefully the curse is over....but don't plan on it!
WHATS THE DEAL??!?!! I hope it's not spreading, cuz the other day i was droping things like CRAZY...i broke a jar FULL of salsa on our tile (thank goodness it wasn't on our cream carpet...)..i drop my cell phone atleast 2 times a day...
And i sliced my finger while chopping up tomatoes!! Yuck i know.. WHENS IT ALL GONNA STOP!!
So I have thought of something good about being in Erie. If whatever you have is contagious, I won't get it. he he he.
Love ya,
Julieo
Oh my goodness! I can totally relate to you and I am so sorry! The last house we lived in was a rental and the air broke on a Holiday weekend and we couldn't get anyone to fix it for like 11 days or something. It was aweful...It was around the first of June too, so it was definitely HOT!!! I'm so glad you got yours fixed so soon!
You ever heard of the chaos theory? I'm sure you have after the last month. I hope things calm down at your house, at least breakage wise.
Post a Comment