We had a fun weekend just hanging out and having fun as a family! If you look real close at some of these pictures you can see Sydney's two new teeth (yes I finally caught them in a picture) She is such a funny girl some times so smiley and other times so serious!! I also finally caught her giving me a kiss(sorry its so blurry). She turned her head and planted one right on my face. Good thing I had the camera in my hand, I had to hurry, but I finally caught her sweet kiss on camera!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
cute!!! sooo cute!!! so how are the teething tablets working, since I saw them in a picture?
What cute girls!!
I guess you get the boobie prize for figuring out how to do the fun stuff with the pictures first. Cute :)
She's such a cutie! I think she totally looks like you...those eyes!
Post a Comment