Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sydney and Corbin


Yesterday I started babysitting an adorable little boy named Corbin. He is one month older than Sydney and can already crawl and pull himself up, if he had it his way he would be walking! He is a cuddly little boy and likes to sit on my lap, which works out just fine because Sydney is so independent and only wants her toys. So far they are doing great together, they like to take everything from each other, toys, Binky's, anything! Corbin gets a little jealous when I am holding Sydney on my lap and crawls into my lap too, it a good thing that I have two arms! He will also fallow me from room to room which I think is so cute (I can't wait until Sydney does that!). I am sure that when Sydney finally does fallow me all around the house I will wish that she would stay still and not move! I am hoping that the small difference in age will work out to my advantage, when Sydney is more mobile, my hope is that they will be good buddies and have fun playing with each other!

7 comments:

Julie said...

You are right. He is adorable! Maybe they will get married some day.

Julie said...

Even if they don't it will be cute to teach them to like each other. Gracie and Jared hugged each other every time they saw each other. Gracie led him around by the hand. It was so funny! Ü

Spencer and Mindy said...

OH how cute!!

so caralee, i just saw you at Harmons' but i was walking out behind the checkstands, and you were just getting started on your shopping....(walking toward the veggy's and fruits) i wanted to say Hi, but I was kinda in a hurry, but HI...

Next time I will not be in such a hurry and for sure say HI!! :)

Stephanie said...

hi caralee! Jeremy is making me a new template from some of my scrapbook paper. It's gonna be cute! If you want the code when it's all said and done just let me know...

Holly Woolsey said...

hey! That's great you are tending the Corbin. Sydney will love it and she will probably grow a lot just by watching him! Anna has learned much by watching her peers.

Alyssa said...

Who does Corbin belong to? He looks like a cutie! That's good for Sydney and Corbin to be able to play together!

Recovery Guru said...

Alyssa, Corbin belongs to a Special Ed teacher named Marriah, she works at Desert Hills and is Macey and Maddi's teacher. -Caralee